We would like to hear from you. Please email us with any queries or feedback.
The email address for membership enquiries is on the membership application form.
Queries about science will be forwarded to our scientific advisor.
For feedback on the website
SES Forum on the Virtual Learning Environment
In common with other Societies we have an online Forum associated with us on the Open University's Virtual Learning Environment. If you are a current or recent student, you may access and contribute to this forum at OUSA Ethical Science. You will need to be signed in as an OU student.
Alternatively you main gain access to the forum as follows:
- Sign into your student home page.
- The fourth group of links in the left hand column is under the heading Links. In this group, select the link OU Student Association Forums.
- In the main section of the page, under the heading OUSA Social forums website, follow the link to OUSA Live.
- Scroll down to the heading Societies and follow the link to Societies.
- This will take you to a page listing the Societies forums. Select OUSA Ethical Science.
If you are a member of SES, you can register as a user of our members' forums on this website. There are two forums, "SES Meetings" used for formal meetings and "Discussion" for general discussion. Both forums are only visible to registered members. By editing your profile, you may choose whether to hide your email address and whether to allow other users to send you private messages on the forum.